The Working Principle of Induction Light
Magnetic induction lighting are primarily fluorescents lamps with electromagnets wrapped around a section of the lamp tube.High frequency energy from the electronic ballast(generator) blasts through wires wrapped in a coil around the ferrite inductor, creating powerful magnet shocks.
The induction coil produces a very strong magnetic field which travels through the glass and excites the mercury atoms in the interior which are provided by a pellet of amalgam(solid mercury).
The mercury atoms emit UV light and, just as in a fluorescent rube, the UV light is up-converted to visible light by the phosphor coating on the inside of the tube.
Disruptive lighting technology to the conventional lighting and the lamp does not rely on brning filaments or electrodes.
Electrodelessly,the Low-frequency Electrodeless Lamp (LEL) relies on the fundamental principles of electro magnetic induction and gas discharge to create light.
ELX has built up its irreplaceable position on its trade by the excellent performance on different occasions.Factories,gyms,gas stations,tunnels and other places with high consumption of electric are the most commonly place the induction use for.
- For our health,induction lamp is designed with most professional lighting techs to soft the light,keep the light smooth,and protect eyes in advance.
- For the effect,the cover part from modern laboratory helps the lighting effect over 94 percent,which is 20 percent better than other competitors.
- ELX creatively does developing work for ballasts and tubes,and produce it itself.The materials are been selected,the art is designed with care.All of these assured the products with long life(over 100 thousand hours,top 1 in the world)and almost none of fixture.
- ELX focus on heat dissipation since the beginning of the research,such as dry heat test of the materials,heat dissipation effect of the lamps,the ambient temperature of electric appliance ect.to keep the working temperature on the minmum standard of industry and long-term stability.
- The excellent protection feature,which protection grade reaches IP66,and the effect of water resistant(which can extend the product's life)and dust resistant(which can keep the work environment of electronic components for no change,ensure good heat dissipation within the environment of original design)is on the top of the whole industry,makes the product adapt to severe environment such as under shallow water,high pollution or corrosion.
- Special light,such as animal and plant growth lamp,which is designed by ELX,is strongly focused by agriculttural and forestry user in China and aboard in recent years.
Features of Induction Lighting Technology:
Life of lamp and ballast up to 100.000 hours.
HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY:
Increased lumen efficiency of up to 85Lm/W compared with average incandescent, metal halide lamps and current energy saving lamps, respectively saving up to 85%,50%,40%.
HIGH COLOUR RENDERING:
Induction lightings color rendering index is rated more than 80%.
LITTLE LUMEN DECAY:
2,000hours less than 5%,20,000hours less than 15%.
Induction lighting is kind on your eyes with no flickering and less eye fatigue observed operating frequency is 140KHZ to 250KHZ.
Mercury amalgamation technology will remain in its solid state throughout the life of the globe even if the globe is broken. With 99% coefficient of recovery makes it a real environmental friendly lighting source.
Working surface temperature below 80℃ and low thermal sensitivity would not cause serious light decay, stability decreased or aging of reflector.
No matter what changes the supply voltage, the working voltage would not change, particularly suitable for places with large power fluctuations.
Large light emitting area, brightness scattered, less glare, avoid light pollution.
Induction Lighting history
The Legendary Nikola Tesla demonstrated the wireless transfer of power to electrodeless lamps in his lectures,and subsequently patented a system of light and power distribution on it.He predicted a new lighting technology based on this principles will be "much more economical and yielding a light of indescribable beauty and softness than the traditional incandescent lighting"
(Tesia,The World 1929)
Nobel winner J.J.Thomson invented the high frequency induction lamp.Limited by the technologies of that time,the lamp was only a laboratory darling.
1990 PHLIPS,1994 GE,1996 Panasonic,1998 OSRAM,respectively launched their induction lamps,with no more than 150W,often unstable,costly,sometimes defective,lacked of wide and competitive commercial potentials.
Generation 4:Revolution(ELX in 2011)
ELX awed the world by launching the revolutionary "ELX" Induction Lamp series,up to 400W,with superior performance,exceptional stability,and the most competitive cost,an unlimited potential for mass commercial use.